More Ideas and Useful Information
Hello everyone! We hope that you are continuing to stay safe, well and are looking after one another. Below we have collated a range of websites that you may find useful to supplement any activities that you may be doing at home.
If you are struggling to find enough devices to use for the whole family, children may be able to access remote learning from Xbox and Playstation devices using the instructions below:
1. Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
2. Go to my games and apps.
3. Find and select Microsoft Edge.
4. Navigate to your online learning platform. (For example, Microsoft 365)
1. Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
2. Press the PlayStation logo on the controller.
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
4. Go to applications and you will find the internet browser.
5. Navigate to your online learning platform and log in as usual.